3/16/2016

Vintage eggs

 I have also been infected by the Vintage style and when I saw these lace strips and cute little pendants in a shop, I could not resist and knew we will have a romantic Easter this year.






I made 2 versions of the eggs: one decorated with strings, the other painted, both with lace decoration and metallic pendants. This is how to make them:


A,
1. apply two-sided cellotape thoroughly on a polystyrol egg
2. apply the string firmly round and round until totally covered
3. cut the lace to the appropriate size and glue it on the egg (I used hot glue)
4. decorate with a pendant (with hot glue)
5. fix a string on the top and hang it from a branch 





B,
1. paint the polystyrol eggs with acrylic paint 2-3 times until covered nicely
then follow the above instructions.








No comments:

Post a Comment