2/08/2017

Pokémon mania

Since last summer, my son is completely obsessed with Pokémon (Pokémon Go, TV series, books, etc.), so it was obvious to look for a Pokémon costume for the carnival.





His favourite one is Pikachu, so I've started to look for costumes on the internet. Since I only found
- a horrible pyjama type costume in China

- a cool but expensive costume that could have arrived in 4 weeks from the US,
I've decided to saw it myself.


So, I bought yellow elastic cotton materials and set off to work.
I sew a T-shirt and trousers based on his current clothes, and a simple cap. The only interesting parts were the tail and the ears. Finally I used wires to make them stand up, and tied the top of the tail to the neck of the T-shirt. Finally, I cut out the face from felt and glued it to the cap.

A couple of hours work, but it was worth as it made a little man very happy :)




Pokemon Halloween costume


Pokemon dress carnival Halloween

Pokemon dress carnival Halloween kids


No comments:

Post a Comment